|APPLICATION TO psych pros
||[Sep. 7th, 2005|04:22 pm]
APPLICATION TO </a></font></a>psych_pros
1) Provide proof you are 18 years of age or older (can be done by temporarily showing full birth date on your userinfo).
Born 22nd April 1979 (26yrs old)
2) How many psychology/ social sciences classes have you taken? Name them, OR, if you have completed a major or minor in psychology/ social sciences, list what majors or minors you have completed.
All 1st year intro, 2nd year Developmental, Social, Cognitive, Abnormal, Biological, Statistics, 3rd year Statistics, CBT, Individual differences and assessment. Also I am a volunteer research officer for Suicide Prevention Australia.
3) Have you completed your Bachelor’s (4-year) degree in psychology OR are you currently pursuing or have successfully pursued a graduate degree in a psychology-related field?
Completed BSc(Biomedical science) majoring in immunology, genetics and biochemistry.
4) If you have not completed a Bachelor’s (4-year) degree, how far into completing your psychology major are you?
3rd year BPsyc(Hons)
7) Do you understand that posting memes, quiz results, promotions for non-psych related communities, or other information that should be reserved for a personal journal is considered irreverent* and will not be tolerated here?
Absolutely and I couldn't agree more.
8) Do you understand that you may seek advice in diagnosing someone ONLY if are in fact someone who is legally able to diagnose others and are seeking professional peer advice?